Life coach trainer helped thousands of people to consciously work with chakra energy to improve their health, their finance, and even relationship. she trains people across the world to use their chakras, inner sense to improve their lives in all aspects.
Co - founded by four spiritual entrepreneurs, Soul Route is one of its kind life empowerment & transformation center offering full range of psychotherapy & alternative life enhancing services aimed at cultivating healthy & successful lifestyles.
Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation or erosion of the lining of the stomach. It can occur suddenly (acute) or gradually (chronic). Causes
Gastritis can be caused by irritation due to excessive alcohol use, chronic Vomiting, stress or the use of certain medications such as aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drugs.
* Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori): A Bacteria that lives in the mucous lining of the stomach. Without treatment the infection can lead to ulcers, and in some people, stomach Cancer.
* Pernicious anemia: A form of anemia that occurs when the stomach lacks a naturally occurring substance needed to properly absorb and digest vitamin B12.
* Bile reflux: A backflow of bile into the stomach from the bile tract (that connects to the liver and gallbladder).
* Infections caused by Bacteria and viruses
If gastritis is left untreated, it can lead to a severe loss in blood, or In some cases increase the risk of developing stomach Cancer.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among people, and in many people there are no symptoms. The most common symptoms include:
* Nausea or recurrent upset stomach
* Abdominal Bloating
* Abdominal Pain
* Burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach between meals or at night
* Loss of appetite
* Vomiting blood or coffee ground-like material
* Black, tarry stools
Coconut water is an excellent remedy for gastritis. It gives the stomach the necessary rest and provides vitamins and minerals. The stomach is greatly helped in returning to a normal condition if nothing but coconut water is given during the first twenty-four hours.
Rice gruel is another excellent remedy for acute cases of gastritis. One cup of rice gruel is recommended twice daily. In chronic cases where the flow of gastric juice is meager, such foods as require prolonged vigorous mastication are beneficial as they induce a greater flow of gastric juice.
Potato juice has been found valuable in relieving gastritis. The recommended dose is half a cup of the juice, two or three times daily, half an hour before meals.
The herb marigold is also considered beneficial in the treatment of gastritis. An infusion of the herb in doses of a tablespoon may be taken twice daily.