There are several herbs known to decrease severe bleeding and stop menstruation altogether, or at the very least reduce harsh bleeding. Many of these can be taken at the start of menstruation or during it. The time it takes to affect the cycle from the point of eating will differ and some may create results within hours, while others may take days.
* Pregnancy: If you are pregnant your body will begin producing different levels of hormones. This will cause numerous pregnancy symptoms, including an end to your period.
* Stress: Stress is a common cause of irregular periods. If you are fatigued, worried, or anxious this can cause your hormones to become unbalanced.
* Menarche: the cycles after a girl's first period may be irregular for some time. It can take up to 3 years to get regular periods.
* Menopause: Menopause causes change in your hormone levels, and is often signaled by irregular periods.
* Diet: A poor diet or extreme weight loss or gain can also affect your hormones. Women with anorexia or bulimia often have no period or irregular periods.
* Exercise: Intense exercise can wreak havoc on your body, often causing irregular periods.
There are many helpful cures to stop heavy blood loss like exercises and yoga are just very effective treatment to deal with the great bleeding and pain. By doing movements you can avoid problem of excess bleeding. Yoga also helps to lessen your stress and problem of despair and improves your proper health.
Exercises give you energy and also relaxation to your mind and also provide oxygen to brain.
Various herbal teas may help reduce menstrual bleeding and cause your period to end earlier than normal. Reduce sugar and sweets of all kinds. Take nourishing diet it will assist you to give energy. Also avoid spicy food.
Water is one very effectual to stop heavy menstruation. Water as well helps in onslaught the infection through urine. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses in a day. Water also helps you in increasing the energy and then reducing pain.
Avoid antibiotics as they have many side effects. They can effect to your body. You may feel fatigue.
During menstruation it so effectual to consume raw fruits and vegetables like apples and cucumber. Take a juice of raw apple and add vinegar and then also add water. Consume once in a day it will help you in lessen of excessive bleeding. This answer also helps you in problem of reducing pain.