Poonam Sharma is widely known for offering superior standard and precise services. Based in Chandigarh, she runs a Wellness Centre called Krish Consultation. The Centre is widely visited by a broad clientele within and across the nation.
As so rightly affirmed by Reiki Grandmaster Dishaa, a young and dynamic lady, an M.B.A turned natural healing expert from Chandigarh (India) for whom life has always been a 'Love for the Moment' which is beautiful yet compassionate...
I obtained an understanding of the human life and its joys and sorrows, how the body functions/dysfunctions and so on. I also came to awareness of the fact that the delicate balance between health and disease has a lot more than just being limited to the physical to it, its physiological aspects were just manifestations...
Corporate astrology is the application of Astrological principles to companies, firms, industries, institutions, organization etc. It is known and accepted by all that due to planetary forces certain companies prosper well and others fail miserably. In order to implement measures and to ensure the prosperity of the company and those associated with a detailed study becomes inevitable.
Role of a Corporate Astrologer has become more important in the present scenario. Nowadays all corporates and leading multinational companies have started taking help of Corporate Astrologers for maximising their efforts and for global leadership.
For astrological points of view Corporate Entity is ruled by various individuals which include the CEO or Managing Directors. The horoscopes of these key persons become of paramount importance for its smooth running operations and its growth prospects. If these aspects are taken care of at the time of appointment of the key managerial people then there will be very good chances of success of a body corporate.
The analysis of the horoscopes of the key persons of the organisation helps in identifying the areas of investment and selecting the line of business. This is very important for the success of the project. Here, the horoscopic analysis tells about the suitability of various persons for specified jobs. The availability of the project finance, once the project has been decided again depends on the sentiments of the stock market and economic conditions.
It calls for tactical analysis so the efforts put in for the initial public offer or seeking project finance from the financial institutions are successful.
Each member of the top management team should have:
1. Optimum leadership quality for planning, organizing and monitoring the area of his/her operations which is represented by the Sun.
2. Good analytical power to take best decisions in the available circumstances which are governed by Mercury.
3. Supportive temperament of other members of the team which is governed by Venus.
4. Intuitive power in managerial decision making, which is jointly represented by the Sun and Jupiter.
5. Capacity to keep all concerned well informed about the activities, which is governed by the moon.
6. Stamina required for the implementation of the project which is represented by Mars.
7. Developing the Senior and Line managers for taking as various positions for operations which is governed by the Jupiter.
8. Trustworthiness and continued relationship which are governed by the Jupiter and the Sun.
Various planets govern the above mentioned managerial attributes. The Horoscope analysis of the new entrant for the management team gives an insight which is so significant that it can not be overlooked. None of the present management or scientific tools for recruiting personnel can substitute for the horscope analysis. Not only the horoscope tells the basic capabilities but it also tells whether the person in question could be able to use his or her capabilities for the benefit of the project.
While the strength and weaknesses of the persons under consideration can be evaluated through the horoscopic analysis, Astrology does not help only in chartering the course of lives of persons, but it also helps in chartering the course of Business enterprises, Institutions and Nations.