Detoxifying your intestines once in a fortnight
Drink plenty of water, stay off the alcohol and out of the sun
- Clean your face with hypoallergenic or low-oil soap and hot water or a gentle cleanser when you come from outside
- Olive oil works real well on your face. Also use massage oils on your hands and legs. You will see an immediate difference. Night time is the best preferable
- Exfoliate your skin at least once a week. It will work wonders on removing dead, flaky skin
- Eat healthy foods that are good for your skin. (eg. fruits, vegetables, etc)
- Don't eat a lot of junk foods or else you will get more pimples
- Don't pop your pimples unless you have a tool made especially for extracting black heads.
- Masks are easy to make or you can find them in stores and they're great to make your skin glow.
- Find a skincare regimen that works for your skin type. Don't use skincare made for dry skin if you have oily skin.
- Never sleep in makeup.
- Always moisturize. As said before, drink lots of water.