Mr. Mishra is an active & renowned Acupressurist with 16 yrs experience in various types of acute & chronic diseases. He is especially known for his success in dealing with complex and challenging cases.
He is assisted by his wife Nanda Mishra to undertake the treatment of lady patients.
A Unit of Holistic Medicine Research Foundation - Asia's first and foremost ISO 9001:2008 certified pioneer research centre on Holistic Medicines - Prof. Dr. Deepak Rout (Gold Medalist)...
The aim of any occult science, be it astrology or numerology, palmistry or fengshui, crystal healing or colour therapy, is identical without any question : serving the customers with a rule book advice that would bring about happiness in their lives.
JAUNDICE Jaundice is a disorder characterized by an increase in the level of the pigment bilirubin (a by-product of the natural process of break-down and destruction of red blood cells) in blood. Normally the bilirubin that is released during the split up of hemoglobin molecule is metabolized by the liver and excreted in the form of bile. When something occurs to disrupt the normal metabolism, jaundice develops. The disruption can take place in a three-fold way:
1. A rapid increase in the break-down rate and destruction rate of red blood cells, resulting in increased production of bilrubin contrasted with the liver's limited capacity to remove the excess bilirubin.
2. Liver's incapacity to properly metabolize and excrete bilirubin.
3. Obstruction in bile ducts.
Jaundice results in yellowish discoloration of eyes, skin, tongue, mucous membranes and urine. The other symptoms are loss of appetite, excessive weakness, a dull pain in the liver region, nausea, severe constipation, headache and fever. The causes of jaundice may be listed as follows:
1. Conditions like malaria, thalassemia, spherocytosis, yellow fever, tuberculosis etc.
2. Sickle cell crisis
3. Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenates deficiency.
4. Hemolytic anemia.
5. Autoimmune disorders.
6. Certain drugs.
8. Liver diseases like hepatitis, cirrhosis, cancer, Gilbert's syndrome etc.
9. Obstruction in bile duct caused by gall stones, cancer, parasites etc.
10. Conditions like pancreatitis, cholangitis etc.
11. Congenital malformations of bile duct.
12. Strictures of bile duct.
Home Remedies for Jaundice
1. Take half liter of radish leaf juice daily to get relief from jaundice.
2. Take 60 ml of pigeon pea leaves juice every day. This cures jaundice.
3. Drink a glass of tomato juice added with a pinch of salt and pepper early morning. This is a useful jaundice remedy.
4. Dissolve the juice of half lime in to glassful of sugarcane juice and drink twice daily. This is a popular home remedy for jaundice.
5. Soak 8 almonds, 2 dried dates and 5 small cardamoms in water overnight. In the morning peel off the skin of almonds and extracts the seeds from the dates. Then pound all in to a fine paste and add 50 grams of sugar and 50 grams of butter to the paste. Gently lick the mixture. This helps to cure jaundice.
6. Simmer 1 cup barley in 3 liters of water for 3 hours. Then drink it frequently during the day. This is a good jaundice treatment.
7. Mix 20 ml lemon juice in to a glass of water and drink several times during the day to restore damaged liver cells and get cured of jaundice.
8. Consume mashed ripe banana after adding a tablespoon honey to it. It should be taken twice daily to get rid of jaundice.
9. Drink half cup beet root juice daily to check jaundice.
10. Mix a pinch of black pepper in a glass of buttermilk and drink daily. This is beneficial in tre ating jaundice.
11. Mix half teaspoon ginger juice with 1 teaspoon lime juice and 1 teaspoon mint juice and take daily. This is an effective home remedy for jaundice.
12. Boil 8-10 lemon leaves in 1 cup water. Cover the bowl and leave for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the solution. This relieves jaundice.
13. Add a piece of roasted alum in a cup of buttermilk and take 2-3 times a day. This eradicates jaundice.