Past life Regression Trainer, Family Constellation Trainer, Theta Healing Trainer, Inner Child Work, Angel Therapist, Reiki healer, Hypnotherapy, Crystal Healing, Graphology, Tarot card reader & Astrologer
Bliss is a unique center offering multiple alternative therapies under one roof. It has an experienced panel of doctors with expertise in Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Hypnotherapy, Acupuncture and Acupressure, Physiotherapy etc. In line with its mission of spreading awareness the center also conducts workshops on Inner Re-engineering, Acupressure for Healthy Living & Brahma Vidya.
Roshani Shenazz is into Life Coaching, Angel Soul Therapy Readings and Healing, Spiritual Counseling and Mentoring. Through her innate gifts and divine guidance in her sessions and workshops, she works with fellow humans from all walks of life, on their Overall Empowerment for a better, healthful, abundant, joyful and peaceful WHOLEistic Life.
We teach following popular Alternative Healing Certified Courses. Usui Reiki, Karuna ReikiŽ, Crystal Reiki, Angel Therapy. Mind Power, Law of Attraction and also Facilitator Quantum Touch Interactive Video Workshop & Meditation, Pranayam are also part of our Reiki workshops
Sanghamitra Centre for Well Being was founded in 2000 to Educate, Enrich, Evolve and Empower you on your Self Exploratory journey in a safe, caring and compassionate environment in order that you may experience wellness, peace, healing, energy, and success in all levels of your life.
A great variety of courses pertaining to the Soul, Mind, and Body are taught at Sanghamitra both by myself and experts in the relevant field.
Poonam Sharma is widely known for offering superior standard and precise services. Based in Chandigarh, she runs a Wellness Centre called Krish Consultation. The Centre is widely visited by a broad clientele within and across the nation.
Ritu's unique integrative Energy Healing modality is drawn from a spectrum of healing modalities, including Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Aura scanning, Chakra balancing, Embodying the living principles of self-transformational human evolution.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Dr. Anurag Mathur(B.A.M.S.D.N.Y.S) .. My training includes: reiki grand master, crystal master,hypnosis master, vastu consultant, past life therapist, meditation etc. My healing is effective in diseases like Asthma, Allergy, Sinusitis, Arthritis, Blood pressure, Backpain, Cervical spondylitis, cold, diabetes, Gastric Ulcer, Scleroderma, piles, Hepatitis, Migraine, as well as other modalities.
Shubhra Jain a skilled software engineer and a passionate practitioner of arcane healing arts such as Tarot, Past Life Regression, and more. In order to resolve her own blocked Throat Chakra, she learnt Chakra Healing, Crystal Healing in addition to Reiki. Now she helps her clients to unblock their chakras this technique. Shubhra is also a Certified Past Life Regression Therapist and helps her clients to uncover hidden issues using Womb regression, Age Regression, Breath-Work and Inner Child Work.
KripaJyoti Nisha Singla (PGDBM) is a Spiritual master, Energy worker, Reiki Master, Theta Instructor, and a dedicated Artist who has been working in the field of healings, spirituality, counselling, relationship healing, family therapy and alternative medicine therapies from more than 12 years.
A professional Astro Numerlogist, Vastu expert since many years, Sri Kamal is been practicing these divine art, to give you the right solutions for your problems. He utilizes his deep knowledge of the of Numerlogy, Vastu Shastra and believes in logical scientific approach based on ancient method of calculation.
I am an Access Consciousness Certified Facilitator -CFMW, Access Consciousness BARS Certified Facilitator Energetic Access Face Lift, Access Body Process facilitator, Right Relationship for You Taster Facilitator, Right body for you Intro Facilitator, Reiki, Magnified Healing, Platinum Ray, Shivyog Shambavi Healing and Srividya Meditations....
Dr. G Ruthara is the founder and CEO of Holistic Innovation, a company that provides services and workshops on personal and professional empowerment through alternate healing methods such as Shamanic Healing, Theta Healing, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Mind Programming...
Janardhana Reddy is a entrepreneur running successful adhesive and sealant business. He started digging deep into understanding the purpose of life and started learning various metaphysical modalities to know the origin and journey of self.
Nithya Chellam is healer, coach, the founder of Chellam Healing Center and a working IT professional . She is an intuitive clairvoyant holistic healer. She is a Reiki grand master, Redikall healing facilitator, Soul Temple facilitator, Hypnotherapist, Tarot reader, Angel healer, Access bar pratitioner and Shaman....
Dr. Puran Sharma is a Certified Reiki Grand Master, a Mind Trainer and successful Mid Brain Trainer. He has learnt different modalities of Energy Healing System and Mind Training from 21 Gurus across the world...
She offers wholesome healing sessions using access bars, access body processes, SOP sessions, Entity clearings, Reiki and magnified healing sessions. Being a qualified medical doctor with post graduate qualification, she combines her knowledge of human physiology and healing abilities in a unique way to offer potent, life changing healing therapies to her clients.
Here is a simple overview for conducting a distant Reiki healing session.
1. Be sure that you will not be interrupted, then make yourself comfortable and relax into a meditative state.
2. Ground and protect yourself.
3. Ask for guidance and assistance from your spiritual healing team (which can include your guides, angels, ascended masters and teachers, Reiki masters and teachers and the universal source, etc.).
4. You will use visualization (your imagination) during the process.
5. Set and affirm your intention. (E.g. release headache pain, release toxins or energy blockages, strengthen blood flow, stabilize blood pressure, induce faster healing for a "set" broken leg, create new healthy cells, etc.)
6. To consciously direct and start the transmission of Reiki distant healing, visualize or draw while intoning three times, silently or aloud, Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen (the distant symbol, pronounced Hon-Shaw-Zay-Show-Nen). Its purpose is to trigger the distant healing, plus it eliminates distance through time and space.
7. Next, visualize or draw while intoning three times, Sei-He-Ki (the emotional symbol, pronounced Say-Hay-Key). Its purpose is to provide emotional healing.
8. Next, visualize or draw while intoning three times, Cho-Ku-Rei (the power symbol, pronounced Choh-Koo-Ray). Its purpose is to increase the power of the healing energy.
9. Lastly, for those who have learned Reiki Master Level, visualize or draw while intoning three times Dai-Ko-Myo (this is the non-traditional Usui master symbol, pronounced Die-Coe-Me-Oh). It is is a universal all-purpose healing symbol, which removes pain and disease.
10. If you are using a surrogate prop, you can also draw these over or onto the prop. Note: For those who only have Reiki Level 1, be assured that you can still do Reiki distant healing, because during your initiation the symbols were permanently placed within your aura and are automatically directed through your intention for their specific function or use. Remember, it's your focus and intention that directs and influences the healing.
11. Next, ask permission from the recipient. In your mind's eye, you will receive a signal such as a smile, a nod, a green light for a "yes" affirmation or a red light, stop sign or head shaking signalling a "no" answer. Note: If you receive a "no" reply, then send the Reiki healing energy to the recipient's guides with the intention that the healing energy will be re-directed to the recipient at the appropriate time.
12. If you visualize the recipient on a table, then proceed with hand or pendulum scanning that will indicate energy level inconsistencies.
13. Proceed using the basic hand positions in whatever order you are inclined to use. Pay attention to your intuition and follow its guidance.
14. Be mindful to any messages or impressions (what you hear, what you see, what you feel, what you sense, what you smell or what you taste) that you may receive during treatment. Be careful to avoid over-analyzing what you receive and also avoid editing.
15. When finished, sweep or smooth the recipient's auric (energy) field.
16. Re-scan to check for improvements to the recipient's energy level and if there are still major inconsistencies, apply additional Reiki energy to that specific area.
17. If necessary, sweep the auric field again.
18. Place and protect the recipient in a healing bubble of colour (whatever you are drawn to use).
19. Give thanks and gratitude to your healing team.
20. Dis-connect your energy from the recipient's by cleansing yourself (use your favourite technique).
21. Record the details of your healing session.
22. Within a few days contact the recipient, or whoever requested the healing, to discuss and confirm the results of the Reiki distant healing. Feedback will help raise and encourage your confidence level as a Reiki distant healer.