Sanghamitra Centre for Well Being was founded in 2000 to Educate, Enrich, Evolve and Empower you on your Self Exploratory journey in a safe, caring and compassionate environment in order that you may experience wellness, peace, healing, energy, and success in all levels of your life.
A great variety of courses pertaining to the Soul, Mind, and Body are taught at Sanghamitra both by myself and experts in the relevant field.
Dr. G Ruthara is the founder and CEO of Holistic Innovation, a company that provides services and workshops on personal and professional empowerment through alternate healing methods such as Shamanic Healing, Theta Healing, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Mind Programming...
CFMW, Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator, Bars Facilitator, Body Class Facilitator, Right Voice for you Taster Facilitator, Right Relationship for you Taster Facilitator, Symphony of Possibilities Practitioner. With a wealth of experience in holistic energy practices such as Pranic Healing, Reiki, EFT, Bach Flower Remedies, Kriya Yoga, Mudra Healing, Mantra Chants
Dr. Shrinidhi Manikarnike is a Holistic Healer. He is a Physician, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Past Life Regression Therapist, an Internationally Certified Access Consciousness® Bars Practitioner and Facilitator, an Internationally Certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner and Instructor and a Reiki Master...
ReikiUrja - Holistic & Clairvoyant Healing Space - Holy Fire Reiki & Holy Fire Karuna Reiki healing, Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT), Hypnotherapy, Crystal healing, Fairy & Angel Card readings, and Archangel Michael & Raphael healing.
Rajashree Venkatesan is a holistic healer with hands on experience of many years. She is also a facilitator for holistic courses. She is trained under famous faculties for various courses. She is a certified Theta Healer, Reiki Healer, a qualified Metaphor and Access Bars therapist. Her experiences with these processes give amazing results for her clients.
Madhu is a Usui certified, Hyderabad, India based, Reiki practitioner who guides people in using Reiki in their life. She considers herself a keen learner and her quest for knowledge led her to Crystal Therapy, Tarot and Angel card reading also.
We teach following popular Alternative Healing Certified Courses. Usui Reiki, Karuna ReikiŽ, Crystal Reiki, Angel Therapy. Mind Power, Law of Attraction and also Facilitator Quantum Touch Interactive Video Workshop & Meditation, Pranayam are also part of our Reiki workshops
Anju Saini acknowledged as internationally known psychic, whose work as a teacher and reader has established her firmly as an expert in many paranormal fields. She has been reading the Tarot from a decade and is considered to be one of the Brilliant Tarot Reader and Counselor, known for an excellent grip over the art of Tarot Cards Reading and trainings, Reiki Healing and Quantum touch classes.
Poonam Sharma is widely known for offering superior standard and precise services. Based in Chandigarh, she runs a Wellness Centre called Krish Consultation. The Centre is widely visited by a broad clientele within and across the nation.
Ritu's unique integrative Energy Healing modality is drawn from a spectrum of healing modalities, including Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Aura scanning, Chakra balancing, Embodying the living principles of self-transformational human evolution.
Rita has shown great interest in other Alternate Healing Therapies like Art of Living Basic course, Pranic Healing, Angel Therapy, Tarot Reading, Magnified Healing?, Crystal Reiki, Colour Therapy, Aroma Therapy and Karuna Reiki? to name a few.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Dr. Anurag Mathur(B.A.M.S.D.N.Y.S) .. My training includes: reiki grand master, crystal master,hypnosis master, vastu consultant, past life therapist, meditation etc. My healing is effective in diseases like Asthma, Allergy, Sinusitis, Arthritis, Blood pressure, Backpain, Cervical spondylitis, cold, diabetes, Gastric Ulcer, Scleroderma, piles, Hepatitis, Migraine, as well as other modalities. In short, I have dedicated my life to helping people for fast healing solutions using energy healing.
KripaJyoti Nisha Singla (PGDBM) is a Spiritual master, Energy worker, Reiki Master, Theta Instructor, and a dedicated Artist who has been working in the field of healings, spirituality, counselling, relationship healing, family therapy and alternative medicine therapies from more than 12 years.
Roshani Shenazz is into Life Coaching, Angel Soul Therapy Readings and Healing, Spiritual Counseling and Mentoring. Through her innate gifts and divine guidance in her sessions and workshops, she works with fellow humans from all walks of life, on their Overall Empowerment for a better, healthful, abundant, joyful and peaceful WHOLEistic Life.
A professional Astro Numerlogist, Vastu expert since many years, Sri Kamal is been practicing these divine art, to give you the right solutions for your problems. He utilizes his deep knowledge of the of Numerlogy, Vastu Shastra and believes in logical scientific approach based on ancient method of calculation.
Self Awareness Trainer, Intutive Coach, Motivational speaker, Meditation Guide, Holistic Practitioner, Social Worker - Specializing Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Tarot and Angels Card Reading, Self Awareness Coaching...
She offers wholesome healing sessions using access bars, access body processes, SOP sessions, Entity clearings, Reiki and magnified healing sessions. Being a qualified medical doctor with post graduate qualification, she combines her knowledge of human physiology and healing abilities in a unique way to offer potent, life changing healing therapies to her clients.
He has been a Reiki practitioner since he took his First and Second Degree from Dr. L M Puri a well-known Reiki Grand Master in Kolkata in the year2002. Since then he has been practicing Reiki in India
Janardhana Reddy is a entrepreneur running successful adhesive and sealant business. He started digging deep into understanding the purpose of life and started learning various metaphysical modalities to know the origin and journey of self.
Nithya Chellam is healer, coach, the founder of Chellam Healing Center and a working IT professional . She is an intuitive clairvoyant holistic healer. She is a Reiki grand master, Redikall healing facilitator, Soul Temple facilitator, Hypnotherapist, Tarot reader, Angel healer, Access bar pratitioner and Shaman....
In her pursuit of finding better ways to heal the human body, mind and spirit Sunita Rao has been certified by internationally renowned organizations such as the EKAA School of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy and Heal Your Life based on the philosophy of Louise L Hays. She is also a Reiki Grandmaster practising and initiating in the Usui system of Reiki..
Here is a simple overview for conducting a distant Reiki healing session.
1. Be sure that you will not be interrupted, then make yourself comfortable and relax into a meditative state.
2. Ground and protect yourself.
3. Ask for guidance and assistance from your spiritual healing team (which can include your guides, angels, ascended masters and teachers, Reiki masters and teachers and the universal source, etc.).
4. You will use visualization (your imagination) during the process.
5. Set and affirm your intention. (E.g. release headache pain, release toxins or energy blockages, strengthen blood flow, stabilize blood pressure, induce faster healing for a "set" broken leg, create new healthy cells, etc.)
6. To consciously direct and start the transmission of Reiki distant healing, visualize or draw while intoning three times, silently or aloud, Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen (the distant symbol, pronounced Hon-Shaw-Zay-Show-Nen). Its purpose is to trigger the distant healing, plus it eliminates distance through time and space.
7. Next, visualize or draw while intoning three times, Sei-He-Ki (the emotional symbol, pronounced Say-Hay-Key). Its purpose is to provide emotional healing.
8. Next, visualize or draw while intoning three times, Cho-Ku-Rei (the power symbol, pronounced Choh-Koo-Ray). Its purpose is to increase the power of the healing energy.
9. Lastly, for those who have learned Reiki Master Level, visualize or draw while intoning three times Dai-Ko-Myo (this is the non-traditional Usui master symbol, pronounced Die-Coe-Me-Oh). It is is a universal all-purpose healing symbol, which removes pain and disease.
10. If you are using a surrogate prop, you can also draw these over or onto the prop. Note: For those who only have Reiki Level 1, be assured that you can still do Reiki distant healing, because during your initiation the symbols were permanently placed within your aura and are automatically directed through your intention for their specific function or use. Remember, it's your focus and intention that directs and influences the healing.
11. Next, ask permission from the recipient. In your mind's eye, you will receive a signal such as a smile, a nod, a green light for a "yes" affirmation or a red light, stop sign or head shaking signalling a "no" answer. Note: If you receive a "no" reply, then send the Reiki healing energy to the recipient's guides with the intention that the healing energy will be re-directed to the recipient at the appropriate time.
12. If you visualize the recipient on a table, then proceed with hand or pendulum scanning that will indicate energy level inconsistencies.
13. Proceed using the basic hand positions in whatever order you are inclined to use. Pay attention to your intuition and follow its guidance.
14. Be mindful to any messages or impressions (what you hear, what you see, what you feel, what you sense, what you smell or what you taste) that you may receive during treatment. Be careful to avoid over-analyzing what you receive and also avoid editing.
15. When finished, sweep or smooth the recipient's auric (energy) field.
16. Re-scan to check for improvements to the recipient's energy level and if there are still major inconsistencies, apply additional Reiki energy to that specific area.
17. If necessary, sweep the auric field again.
18. Place and protect the recipient in a healing bubble of colour (whatever you are drawn to use).
19. Give thanks and gratitude to your healing team.
20. Dis-connect your energy from the recipient's by cleansing yourself (use your favourite technique).
21. Record the details of your healing session.
22. Within a few days contact the recipient, or whoever requested the healing, to discuss and confirm the results of the Reiki distant healing. Feedback will help raise and encourage your confidence level as a Reiki distant healer.